Some of you might know about my favorite sports teams, favorite foods, cities, etc.
I even did a blog post about my “Team Awesome “, which are my favorite bloggers that I follow a lot.
(There’s going to be a new Team Awesome blog post coming up very soon, so please look for it.)
Whenever those “travel blues” that I talk about all the time hit me, I always mention how YouTube videos are always my best friends.
There are so many channels to go to, but these are the ones that I go to no matter where I am or if I’m suffering from the “blues” or what.
Some of these channels you might have heard of or even follow yourself.
Some of them you might never have heard of , so when you get the chance , please check them out.
Now I’m not going to lie, because after all, I AM the Sports Diva , so don’t be surprised if some of these channels are sports related.
So here goes with some of my favorites
1. The Young Turks- because everyone needs a least one political channel to listen to and I like their commentary.
2. We Know Vegas- The Vegas Travel Channel – The hosts of this channel are from Nashville , Tennessee , but they’ve been to Las Vegas so often that they can tell you things that you should know about Sin City no matter if it’s your first or 1001 time going there .
3. Niana & Ranz- These guys make me laugh with their antics all set to music. If I want to know the latest songs to jam to, Niana and Ranz are the YouTubers that I go to.
4. Must Do Travel- Definately a go to channel. Even though my blog covers mostly the United States and Canada , I want to learn about other places that I might want to visit one day, God willing .
5. David Sriracha – He’s a food blogger who tries all kinds of cuisines no matter where he and his family go. Sriracha isn’t his real last name, its because wherever he goes, he’s got a small bottle of sriracha hot sauce with him. I ain’t mad atcha , David .
6. Sonal Maherali- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this lady’s channel. She’s a luxury traveler and fashion vlogger from Kenya who travels all over mostly with her husband Ali in tow. I love her outfits, especially her shoes and bags.
7. Leopard Couture- She’s a travel and fashion blogger ftom Vancouver, Canada who also travels mostly in the United States and Canada .
8. Logan- The Girl With The Hat- Logan is a 10 year old girl from Las Vegas who’s channel is mostly about her love for her team, the Vegas Golden Knights . I love her channel because the passion that she displays for her team reminds me of that 14 year old girl growing up in New York City who also just discovered the game of hockey.
9. Hands Down Hockey
11. Top Shelf Hockey
These three are produced by gentlemen from Canada and they talk about what else, hockey.
12. MikeyBigBob- These two gentlemen have a talk show in Pittsburgh and one of the things they do is read Facebook comments from people in or outside of Pittsburgh about EVERYTHING from sports, politics, food, etc. There’s been many times while watching their station that what ever it was that I was drinking is now all over me because I was laughing so hard.
13. Team Clare Blogs- This is another YouTuber that I love watching as much as I love watching Sonal Maherali’s channel. Team Clare are the Clare family from Glasgow , Scotland , father John, mother Kym and son Matthew and their many travels and shopping trips. Can’t dislike a family that spends more time in Target and Walgreens than I do!
Those are my favorite YouTube channels.
What are yours?
Let me know and maybe I’ll just check them out.
They might end up helping me when those “travel blues” strike.