When I first did this post in 2017, I started with 150 things to do and see on my personal bucket list.
I am now down to 136 things to do and see on my bucket list .
(I apologize for my lousy math. I actually had my list down to 139. I crossed off 3 things. Now I’m up to date.)
So in no particular order, here’s my updated bucket list.
1. Visiting Halifax , Nova Scotia
2. Going to Banff , Alberta because the name sounds so wicked cool .
3. Walking through Stanley Park in Vancouver , Canada
4. Walking down Broadway in Nashville , Tennessee
5. Visiting the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville , Tennessee
6. Visiting the home of President Andrew Jackson , The Hermitage in Nashville .
7. Visiting Graceland in Memphis , Tennessee
8. Visiting the home of Molly Brown in Denver . She was one of the survivors of the Titanic
9. Riding on the Atlanta Observation Wheel , called The Atlanta Eye.
10. Riding the High Roller Observation Wheel in Las Vegas
11. Walking down the Las Vegas Strip in winter when there’s a few tourists.
12. Visiting the Ben and Jerry’s ice cream plant in Burlington , Vermont
13. Attending a Cleveland Cavaliers basketball game. Should be wicked easy to get tickets now that Lebron has taken his talents to Los Angeles
14. Visiting Salem , Massachusetts
15. Riding through the Detroit to Windsor , Ontario , Canada tunnel
16. Attending an Atlanta Falcons football game
17. Attending a Detroit Red Wings game at the Little Caesars Arena in downtown Detroit, Michigan
18. Seeing the Grand Canyon
19. Visiting Lake Louise in Canada
20. Attending a Toronto Raptors basketball game
21. Eating a bagel in New York City and Montreal and seeing the differences
22. Seeing the Hoover Dam
23. Visiting the Civil Rights Museum in Birmingham , Alabama
24. Visiting Newport, Rhode Island and seeing how the other half lived back in the day
25. Walking down Beale Street in Memphis
26. Visiting the Museum of Human Rights in Winnepeg, Canada
27. Visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland
28. Visiting the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown , New York
29. Seeing Pearl Harbor
30. Seeing the Civil War monuments in Vicksburg , Mississippi
31. Taking a ride on the Montreal Subway , the Metro
32. Riding on all the streetcars in New Orleans
33. Visiting the “Rose City”, aka Portland , Oregon
34. Attending an Indianapolis Colts football game
35. Drinking Mint Juleps and wearing my fancy hat at the Kentucky Derby
36. Visiting Mackinac Island, Michigan where no cars are allowed
37. Attending the Calgary Stampede
38. Going on a cruise to Alaska, even though I’m not really a ship person
39. Spending a day at the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis , Maryland
40. Visiting Jackson Hole, Wyoming and getting my cowgirl on
41. Attending a New England Patriots game in Foxboro , Massachusetts
42. Visiting Yellowstone National Park
43. Looking elegant at the Casino Du Montreal
44. Spending time in Albuquerque , New Mexico
45. Visiting Catalina Island in California
46. Taking a tour of Alcatraz
47. Spending time in Santa Barbara , California
48. Visiting the gravesite of Doctor Martin Luther King in Atlanta
49. Seeing where JFK was shot in Dallas
50. Seeing the home of Robert E. Lee at Arlington , Virginia
51. Reliving history at Harper’s Ferry, West Virginia
52. Going to the John Heinz History Museum in Pittsburgh
53. Attending a Montreal Canadiens hockey game in Montreal
54. Getting a history lesson at The Alamo in San Antonio
55. Visiting some of the lighthouses in Maine
56. Walking through the Kennedy Center in Washington DC
57. Attending the Sundance Film Festival in Utah
58. Going to Aspen , Colorado in the winter
59. Having some barbecue in either Kansas City , Texas, North Carolina , Memphis or St Louis
60. Going to visit Fort Sumter where the Civil War started
61. Eating at Paula Deen’s restaurant in Savanah , Georgia
62. Going to Chase Field and attending a Arizona Diamondbacks baseball game in Phoenix
63. Going to Quebec City and soaking up French Canadian culture
64. Tasting Maple Syrup in Vermont
65. Understanding Civil War history in Gettysburg
66. Visiting the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum in Kansas City
67. Attending an authentic luau in Hawaii.
68. Riding on the Monongahela and Duquesne inclines in Pittsburgh
69. Spending the day at Notre Dame University in South Bend, Indiana
70. Taking a sightseeing tour of Chicago riding on the Chicago River
71. Paying my respect at the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial
72. Attending the Iditarod Dog Race in Alaska
73. Seeing all the neighborhoods in New Orleans not just the French Quarter
74. Visiting the Butchard Gardens in Victoria, Canada
75. Eating a hot dog at The Varsity in Atlanta
76. Visiting the Philadelphia Museum of Art but not running up the stairs like Rocky did in the movies. That’s not an option.
77. Visiting Little Havana in Miami
78. Getting my sexy on at South Beach, Florida
79. Attending a Winnepeg Jets hockey game
80. Visiting Louisville , Kentucky
81. Going to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio
82. Attending a Fourth of July concert in either Washington DC , Philadelphia or Boston .
83. Going to Miller Park in Milwaukee and attending a Milwaukee Brewers baseball game
84. Attending a US Open tennis match here in New York
85. Spending the day in Richmond , Virginia
86. Taking a tour of Lambeau Field and attending a Green Bay Packers football game
87. Spending the day at the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York
88. Seeing the Civil War monuments at Stone Mountain , Georgia
89. Taking a ride on The Maid of The Mist and seeing Niagara Falls close up
90. Visiting Cincinnati and seeing the Underground Railroad Museum
91. As I am part Cherokee Indian on my mother’s side, I want to see some of “The Trail of Tears”, where the Cherokee Nation was forcibly moved from North Carolina to what became the state of Oklahoma .
92. Visiting the Great Blacks In Wax Museum in Baltimore
93. Seeing the “Bean Sculpture ” in Chicago
94. Getting up close and personal with “Sue” the T Rex at the Field Museum in Chicago
95. Attending the Miss America Pageant in Atlantic City
96. Seeing the Space Needle in Seattle
97. Seeing the Riverwalk in San Antonio
98. Going to the Indianapolis 500 car race
99. Living the glamorous life for a day or two in Palm Springs , California
100. Eating some real Tex- Mex food in San Antonio
101. Going to a Chicago Cubs baseball game and tour Wrigley Field
102. Visiting the Johnson Space Center in Houston
103. Seeing the Charles Wright Museum in Detroit
104. Eating some seafood and watching the fish “fly” at Pike Place Market in Seattle
105. Catching some “rays” in Fort Lauderdale , Florida
106. Visiting “The U”, the University of Miami
107. Attending a Seattle Seahawks football game
108. Learn Colonial history in Williamsburg , Virginia
109. Going to University of Pittsburg and visiting “The Nationality Rooms”.
110. Going on a Hurricane Katrina Tour in New Orleans
111. Visiting the Ohio State University campus in Columbus
112. Going on a caleche ride in Old Montreal
113. Seeing Mount Rushmore close up
114. Visting the unfinished but still majestic statue of Crazy Horse in South Dakota
115. Attending a Vegas Golden Knights hockey game in Las Vegas
116. Walking around Lower Downtown Denver, known as LoDo.
117. Taking a carriage ride in Charleston , South Carolina
118. Visiting Myrtle Beach , South Carolina
119. Visiting any city in the state of Montana just to admire the beauty of the state.
120. Taking an Amtrak train from Northern California all the way to San Diego in Southern California
121. Going to an Oklahoma City Thunder basketball game
122. Going to the Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena , California
123. Visiting the George W. Bush Museum and Library in Dallas
124. Taking a trolley from San Diego to Tijuana, Mexico
125. Walking down Lombard Street in San Francisco
126. Eating all kinds of food in New Orleans
127. Visiting the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs , Colorado
128. Try to visit some of the plantations in the South
129. Looking at the colorful houses in San Francisco known as “Painted ladies”.
130. Visiting Prince Edward Island in Canada
131. Shopping like crazy at the West Edmonton Mall
132. Can’t forget shopping at the Mall of America in Bloomington , Minnesota
133. Visiting Mount Vernon , the home of George Washington
134. Visiting Monticello , the home of Thomas Jefferson in Charlottesville, Virginia
135. Going to a Columbus Blue Jackets hockey game just to see and hear that humongous cannon at the Nationwide Arena.
136. Attending a Ohio State and University of Michigan football game. It doesn’t matter whether it’s at the “Big House” in Ann Arbor or ” The Horseshoe ” in Columbus, the Sports Diva wants to be there.
These are the things left on my bucket list .
What are some of the things left on your bucket list?
Drop me a line in the comments section and as usual thank you so much for liking and supporting my blog .