Okay I know the saying is “absence makes the heart grow fonder.”, but in the case of my blogging journey, this isn’t the case.
Lately, I’ve been reading a lot of blogs that talk about how boring and tedious writing a blog post is or has become .
There’s many reasons why but some of the reasons might be content, or lack there of, or you just don’t feel like writing a post and you need a break.
I’m one of those really rare bloggers who enjoy what I do and sharing my thoughts and all the places I go with all of you.
What’s my method to not getting bored by writing blog posts?
No, it’s not by writing posts when a game is on.
The Sports Diva would NEVER get a post done if I was watching a sporting event.
I’d be too busy yelling at the referees and players to concentrate on writing a post.
That’s where music comes in.
It can play a big or small part in writing your blog.
You can be listening to some soothing music as you’re writing a post about the sunsets in Hawaii or on Santorini , it’s up to you.
What you consider soothing music, might not be soothing music to another blogger.
You might even want it very quiet as you write or think about your post.
Personally , I hate a quiet room when I write a blog, but that’s just me.
I like music blaring all over the place.
The louder, the better.
No, not Heavy Metal music for me, that’s a little too loud for me .
I like it loud, but I’m crazy like that.
Or maybe I’ve been in too many sports arenas where it is very loud.
This is some of the music that makes writing my blog posts less tedious or even not at all.
You might not be surprised at some of my choices , but then again, yes you might.
1. Done For Me- Charlie Puth ft. Kehlani
2. The Fighter – Keith Urban ft. Carrie Underwood
3. Better Now – Post Malone
4. Girls Like You – Maroon 5 ft. Cardi B
5. G.D.F.R. (Going Down For Real) – Flo- Rida
6. Alone- Halsey ft. Big Sean and Stefflon Don
7. Havana – Camila Cabello ft. Young Thug
8. Feel It Still – Portugal . The Man
9. Thunder – Imagine Dragons
10. For The First Time – Darius Rucker
11. One Kiss – Dua Lipa ft Calvin Harris
12. Vegas Lights – Panic At The Disco
13. God’s Plan – Drake
14. Nice For What – Drake
15. Lucid Dreams – Juice Wrld
16. Ocean Drive – Duke Dumont
17. Mic Drop – BTS ft DJ Steve Aoki
18. The Middle – Maren Morris ft Zedd and Grey
19. Feels – Calvin Harris ft Pharrell , Katy Perry and Big Sean
20. Psycho – Post Malone ft Ty Dollar $
21. Trophies – Young Money ft Drake
22. Boo’d Up – Ella Mai
Not the music you expected from the Sports Diva , right?
I actually get my creative juices flowing with these songs believe it or not.
What about you?
Do you listen to music while you’re writing your blog posts?
If you do, just what songs or type of music do you listen to, if any?
Drop me a line in the comments section, and as usual, thank you for liking and following 30 Plus Teams , 30 Plus Dreams .