Last year I did a post about my bucket list.
At that time, I had 150 of them.
Now I’m down to 144 of them.
That’s right, I’ve done six of them .
So in no particular order, here’s my updated bucket list.
1. Visiting Halifax , Nova Scotia
2. Trying Ice Wines in Canada
3. Going to Banff , Alberta because the name sounds so wicked cool .
4. Walking through Stanley Park in Vancouver , Canada
5. Walking down Broadway in Nashville , Tennessee
6. Visiting the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville , Tennessee
7. Visiting the home of President Andrew Jackson , The Hermitage in Nashville .
8. Visiting Graceland in Memphis , Tennessee
9. Visiting the home of Molly Brown in Denver . She was one of the survivors of the Titanic
10. Riding on the Atlanta Observation Wheel , called The Atlanta Eye.
11. Visiting the Mob Museum in Las Vegas , Nevada
12. Riding the High Roller Observation Wheel in Las Vegas
13. Walking down the Las Vegas Strip in winter when there’s a few tourists.
14. Visiting the Ben and Jerry’s ice cream plant in Burlington , Vermont
15. Attending a Cleveland Cavaliers basketball game. Should be wicked easy to get tickets now that Lebron has taken his talents to Los Angeles
16. Visiting Salem , Massachusetts
17. Riding through the Detroit to Windsor , Ontario , Canada tunnel
18. Attending an Atlanta Falcons football game
19. Attending a Detroit Red Wings game at the Little Caesars Arena in downtown Detroit, Michigan
20. Seeing the Grand Canyon
21. Visiting Lake Louise in Canada
22. Attending a Toronto Raptors basketball game
23. Eating a bagel in New York City and Montreal and seeing the differences
24. Seeing the Hoover Dam
25. Visiting the Civil Rights Museum in Birmingham , Alabama
26. Visiting Newport, Rhode Island and seeing how the other half lived back in the day
27. Walking down Beale Street in Memphis
28. Visiting the Museum of Human Rights in Winnepeg, Canada
29. Visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland
30. Visiting the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown , New York
31. Seeing Pearl Harbor
32. Seeing the Civil War monuments in Vicksburg , Mississippi
33. Taking a ride on the Montreal Subway , the Metro
34. Riding on all the streetcars in New Orleans
35. Visiting the “Rose City”, aka Portland , Oregon
36. Attending an Indianapolis Colts football game
37. Drinking Mint Juleps and wearing my fancy hat at the Kentucky Derby
38. Visiting Mackinac Island, Michigan where no cars are allowed
39. Attending the Calgary Stampede
40. Going on a cruise to Alaska, even though I’m not really a ship person
41. Spending a day at the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis , Maryland
42. Visiting Parliament Hill in Ottawa, Canada
43. Visiting Jackson Hole, Wyoming and getting my cowgirl on
44. Attending a New England Patriots game in Foxboro , Massachusetts
45. Visiting Yellowstone National Park
46. Looking elegant at the Casino Du Montreal
47. Spending time in Albuquerque , New Mexico
48. Visiting Catalina Island in California
49. Taking a tour of Alcatraz
50. Spending time in Santa Barbara , California
51. Visiting the gravesite of Doctor Martin Luther King in Atlanta
52. Spending a day with the animals at the Washington National Zoo.
53. Seeing where JFK was shot in Dallas
54. Seeing the home of Robert E. Lee at Arlington , Virginia
55. Reliving history at Harper’s Ferry, West Virginia
56. Going to the John Heinz History Museum in Pittsburgh
57. Attending a Montreal Canadiens hockey game in Montreal
58. Getting a history lesson at The Alamo in San Antonio
59. Visiting some of the lighthouses in Maine
60. Walking through the Kennedy Center in Washington DC
61. Attending the Sundance Film Festival in Utah
62. Going to Aspen , Colorado in the winter
63. Having some barbecue in either Kansas City , Texas, North Carolina , Memphis or St Louis
64. Going to visit Fort Sumter where the Civil War started
65. Eating at Paula Deen’s restaurant in Savanah , Georgia
66. Going to Chase Field and attending a Arizona Diamondbacks baseball game in Phoenix
67. Going to Quebec City and soaking up French Canadian culture
68. Tasting Maple Syrup in Vermont
69. Understanding Civil War history in Gettysburg
70. Visiting the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum in Kansas City
71. Attending an authentic luau in Hawaii.
72. Riding on the Monongahela and Duquesne inclines in Pittsburgh
73. Spending the day at Notre Dame University in South Bend, Indiana
74. Taking a sightseeing tour of Chicago riding on the Chicago River
75. Paying my respect at the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial
76. Attending the Iditarod Dog Race in Alaska
77. Seeing all the neighborhoods in New Orleans not just the French Quarter
78. Visiting the Butchard Gardens in Victoria, Canada
79. Eating a hot dog at The Varsity in Atlanta and a Half Smoke at Ben’s Chili Bowl in Washington DC
80. Visiting the Philadelphia Museum of Art but not running up the stairs like Rocky did in the movies. That’s not an option.
81. Visiting Little Havana in Miami
82. Getting my sexy on at South Beach, Florida
83. Attending a Winnepeg Jets hockey game
84. Visiting Louisville , Kentucky
85. Visiting the Supreme Court in Washington DC
86. Going to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio
87. Attending a Fourth of July concert in either Washington DC , Philadelphia or Boston .
88. Going to Miller Park in Milwaukee and attending a Milwaukee Brewers baseball game
89. Attending a US Open tennis match here in New York
90. Spending the day in Richmond , Virginia
91. Taking a tour of Lambeau Field and attending a Green Bay Packers football game
92. Spending the day at the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York
93. Seeing the Civil War monuments at Stone Mountain , Georgia
94. Taking a ride on The Maid of The Mist and seeing Niagara Falls close up
95. Visiting Cincinnati and seeing the Underground Railroad Museum
96. As I am part Cherokee Indian on my mother’s side, I want to see some of “The Trail of Tears”, where the Cherokee Nation was forcibly moved from North Carolina to what became the state of Oklahoma .
97. Visiting the Great Blacks In Wax Museum in Baltimore
98. Seeing the “Bean Sculpture ” in Chicago
99. Getting up close and personal with “Sue” the T Rex at the Field Museum in Chicago
100. Attending the Miss America Pageant in Atlantic City
101. Seeing the Space Needle in Seattle
102. Seeing the Riverwalk in San Antonio
103. Going to the Indianapolis 500 car race
104. Living the glamorous life for a day or two in Palm Springs , California
105. Eating some real Tex- Mex food in San Antonio
106. Going to a Chicago Cubs baseball game and tour Wrigley Field
107. Visiting the Johnson Space Center in Houston
108. Seeing the Charles Wright Museum in Detroit
109. Eating some seafood and watching the fish “fly” at Pike Place Market in Seattle
110. Catching some “rays” in Fort Lauderdale , Florida
111. Visiting “The U”, the University of Miami
112. Attending a Seattle Seahawks football game
113. Learn Colonial history in Williamsburg , Virginia
114. Going to University of Pittsburg and visiting “The Nationality Rooms”.
115. Going on a Hurricane Katrina Tour in New Orleans
116. Visiting the Ohio State University campus in Columbus
117. Going on a caleche ride in Old Montreal
118. Seeing Mount Rushmore close up
119. Visting the unfinished but still majestic statue of Crazy Horse in South Dakota
120. Attending a Vegas Golden Knights hockey game in Las Vegas
121. Walking around Lower Downtown Denver, known as LoDo.
122. Taking a carriage ride in Charleston , South Carolina
123. Visiting Myrtle Beach , South Carolina
124. Visiting any city in the state of Montana just to admire the beauty of the state.
125. Taking an Amtrak train from Northern California all the way to San Diego in Southern California
126. Going to an Oklahoma City Thunder basketball game
127. Looking at as many stars as I can while walking on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
128. Going to the Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena , California
129. Visiting the George W. Bush Museum and Library in Dallas
130. Taking a trolley from San Diego to Tijuana, Mexico
131. Walking down Lombard Street in San Francisco
132. Eating all kinds of food in New Orleans
133. Visiting the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs , Colorado
134. Try to visit some of the plantations in the South
135. Looking at the colorful houses in San Francisco known as “pink ladies”.
136. Visiting Prince Edward Island in Canada
137. Shopping like crazy at the West Edmonton Mall
138. Can’t forget shopping at the Mall of America in Bloomington , Minnesota
139. Visiting Mount Vernon , the home of George Washington
140. Visiting the Library of Congress in Washington DC
141. Visiting Monticello , the home of Thomas Jefferson in Charlottesville, Virginia
142. Going to a Columbus Blue Jackets hockey game just to see and hear that humongous cannon at the Nationwide Arena.
143. Taking a tour of the United States Capitol Building
144. Attending a Ohio State and University of Michigan football game. It doesn’t matter whether it’s at the “Big House” in Ann Arbor or ” The Horseshoe ” in Columbus, the Sports Diva wants to be there.
These are the things left on my bucket list .
What are some of the things left on your bucket list?
Drop me a line in the comments section and as usual thank you so much for liking and supporting my blog .